We have more than 50 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom lighting. From simple modifications on standard products to breathing life into napkin sketches, we can make your ideas a reality. Learn more about custom lighting.
Ready to explore? This site includes a variety of helpful tools to guide you toward a lighting solution, whether you’re a professional lighting designer or don’t know a footcandle from a football. Start with the list of lighting resources and other information below. You can browse examples of some of our recent work, both completed projects and hot off the assembly line. You’ll also find links that describe our manufacturing capabilities, how to order, and more about us. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please call or email us. We’re always eager to hear from our customers!
Green is the new black
Manning Lighting is committed to providing efficient and sustainable products by:
- Utilizing the latest technology to increase energy efficiency
- Using raw materials like aluminum and acrylic resins with as much recycled content as possible
- Looking forward to the end of the product’s life cycle to ensure the components can be recycled
- Offering standard product options to comply with federal, state and local energy codes
- Providing detailed product information to specifiers who wish to use fixtures on LEED projects
- Promoting the use of energy efficient products
Manning Lighting is a member of the US Green Building Council. For more information please visit www.usgbc.org.
- Manufacturing operations produce virtually no hazardous waste or toxic materials
- Recyclable product packaging including filler material made from 100% post industrial waste
- Waterless parts cleaning system that requires no heating and generates no effluent
- Low VOC wet and powder paint
- Recycling of scrap aluminum, steel, acrylic resin
- Efficient, build-to-order manufacturing system
- Partner with local suppliers that also have commitment to green/sustainable manufacturing.